have a wonderful weekend!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
summer, please stay forever!
I feel so bad for neglecting my blog for the past couple of months... I guess you could say I have blog ADD. Anyways, summer has been a whirlwind of fun for me. I'm so glad that I have made a handful of wonderful friends this past year who I look forward to knowing for a long time :) Last summer I was bored out of my mind because I didn't know a soul when I moved here. I felt kinda like the new girl in school who smelled and didn't fit in anywhere, but thank God that has changed. I'm dreading of starting school because I don't want to let go of all this freedom. I think I have 2 more summers left in my life where I will generally be responsibility free. Pretty soon i'll be burdened with the stresses of work, bills, etc. and I am definitely not looking forward to that. blah blah blah... wow, I complain a lot and I'm starting to ramble, so now i'll collect my thoughts so next time I can write a more cohesive post :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment