Tuesday, July 1, 2008

call already

I'm usually a pretty patient person, but when it comes to waiting for job phone calls or packages I start feeling a little bit crazy.  Another thing driving me cuckoo is my 'hawaiian diet".  It's not that i'm overweight or anything, but I just want that extra "oomph" when I get into  my vacation mode.  I don't want to feel self conscious around a bunch of people on vacation who have been working out the entire year to step foot on a beach.  Unfortunately I don't have that kind of  self-restraint. I'm more of a go with the flow kinda gal :)

I'd rather be eating:


homemade chicken fried steak from scratch! ( I made this when D & I were starting to get Texas homesick)

brunch! french toast, fried eggs, and sausage

hmm... I think I will start a food blog soon.

1 comment:

bringingupbutterflies said...

YUM! how do i save you as a fave?