Summertime is finally here! I've been eagerly anticipating it all year long only to find myself confused as to how I should spend my free time. So far I have visited my Dad in Texas and spent a week with my sister showing her around the bay area. I have so many plans yet I have no idea where to start. Ideally I would like to start working at Anthropologie (for all the great discounts of course), volunteer at various non-profit organizations as a counselor, and fit in traveling and other adventures in between. D and I will be heading to Canada this holiday weekend for some R&R, good food, and shopping. Hopefully I can keep up with this blog. In college I used to religiously blog everyday, but gave it up soon after graduation when life got less interesting. I guess we'll see.
Summertime list
1. start my hawaiian diet in preparation for my hawaii trip
2. paint and decorate the house
3. plan my trip to NYC with the 815 girls
4. hawaii... ALOHA!
5. frame some of my photography
6. think of more things to do
my silly dad with his birthday ballon.
The Houston skyline view from the rotating restaurant my dad insisted on eating at. The food was mediocre at best, but the view made up for it.
my sister and I exercising good mommy skills by taking our dogs to the dog park on a scorching summer day.
little Derby looking somewhat high. I think he was happy that his momma saved him from all the other dogs sniffing his butt.
No comments:
Post a Comment